Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment?

I'm confused.



I've been reading about it and i've been reading that you have to straighten your hair everyday???



is that true?



i thought you go to a salon, they apply the stuff to your hair and "wala" your done?



can someone help me get this straight?



thanks in advance!!!!!!



:]



Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment?

You are probably going to pay a lot for that. If I were you I owuld check out www.biolustreflorida.com treamtent first and they ship anywhere and I know it has some kind of keratin, you need to read all their website, but I can tell you I swear by it. good Luck, sorry I couldnt help you with the BRazilian stuff, but I think you can save money with biolustreflorida.com and I know their product works.

No comments:

Post a Comment