Saturday, August 1, 2009

Japanese Hair Treatment . . . Should I?

Hi, I have like . . . ickii hair x] It's poofii %26amp; %26amp; it's curly, wavii, and like . . . I look good in straight hair ^^ Lmao so anyways. I was thinking about getting my hair Japanese Permanently Straightened . . . lol I bet that was not proper English but w/e x]



Aniiwaiiz. If anybody has done it, Can you tell me the results, length and thickness of your hair, which salon, and your entire experience :%26gt; + $$



~ THANK YOU EVERYONE %26lt;3 ~



Japanese Hair Treatment . . . Should I?

You shouldn't get Japanese straightning. It's really bad for the hair I was going to get it my mom worked at the salon but she said it will kill my hair. I've seen people who have it done and their hair looks worse than how it was before.



Japanese Hair Treatment . . . Should I?

Keep searching. I know there is one more way to do it, but it isn't Japanese or whatever. Google it i'm sure you'll find something Report It



Japanese Hair Treatment . . . Should I?

Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/japan...

No comments:

Post a Comment