Saturday, August 1, 2009

L'Oreal Extenso Hair Treatment>??

I have curly hair that's actually quite longer when it's straight...Was planning to do the Extenso.. 2 friends did it and theyr really happy wid it..said it made their hair softer..can anyone please tell me more about it ??any personal experiences/?and yeah..how long does it last??my hair doesnt grow all that fast... so how long should it last??cuz my frnd who has similar hair to mine said it lasted her about 1.5 years.. any help would be appreciated!!thanx every1!



L'Oreal Extenso Hair Treatment%26gt;??

My hair is wavy-curly and I had Extenso done on it when it was very short (above-shoulder length). It became straight after the treatment. The results are supposed to last for as long as your hair isn't cut (i.e. your hair will not be straight as it grows out). My hairstylist said that Extenso straightens wavy hair and gets rid of the curl and frizz on curly hair. Sounds like your hair might get smoother, not necessarily straight. If you have a lot of frizz, this treatment should help with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment