Saturday, August 1, 2009

Too much hair treatment?? Help please!?

My hair is black and very curly. I hate curly hair so I get it straightened chemically every month. I know this is bad but it's the only way to not see that messy, curly, puffy hair.



Now I was thinking. I want to try and dye my hair blonde. Because I always loved blonde hair. And I want to see how it looks. I'm not sure of the quality of my hair. It grows really fast and it falls really fast... so... please help! can i go and dye them blonde?? reply a.s.a.p. i need the answer! Thank you



Too much hair treatment?? Help please!?

As far as I know you cannot use bleach or lightening products on chemically processed hair. It will cause the hair to weaken and break off.



My brother bleached his hair, and then wanted to chemically straighten it. But then he couldn't because it would be too much chemicals and would break off his hair.



閳?br>Too much hair treatment?? Help please!?



black hair doesnt die blonde very easily for one and it might be a waste of your time and money if your hair grows fast... ud have to die it again like every week to keep it blonde and thats not good for it at all but neither is the chemical straightener.



Too much hair treatment?? Help please!?

is your hair thick? if you are one of the lucky and have lots of hair (even if it falls out) then i don't see any problem in bleaching your hair blonde, you can always ask the stylist that chemically straightens your hair if they recommend it. remember to deep condition before and after to assure the health of your hair...good luck!



Too much hair treatment?? Help please!?

Why don't you get a hairdresser to give you some tips on getting your curls more to your liking - if they're looked after well they shouldnt be messy and puffy.



If you have black hair, the chances are blond might not look so great with the tone of your skin and eyes,



All the chemicals are going to cause a lot of damage in the long run. I wouldnt risk bleach and chemical straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment