Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

I have semi-nice hair, its not all that dry, but i do know it is pourous and i have a lot of flyaways. I do use John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Moisturizing Shampoo and conditioner. I have been to a couple of stylists asking if i should get a deep conditioning. Their response is that it wouldnt hurt to get one, or you could benefit from one. I dont know if this is because they want the money or do i really need to. What do others think? Any cosmetologist have a unbiast (since they most likely wont be doing my hair) opinion on this?



Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

Hairstylist here! Sounds like the stylists don't really think you need one. We'd tell you straight up without you asking if you needed one. Most people with longer hair could use a deep conditioning treatment once in awhile just because the longer you hair is the "older" and more fragile your ends are. Double that if you color, perm, blowdry, or use curling irons or flat irons.



I agree with the others that you could definately do this on your own by either having a stylist recommend an at home treatment salon product or by using cholesterol or the conditioning treatments you can get at wally world. Don't do it more than once a week-it'll make your hair flat and maybe even greasy.



Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

If your hair is dry at all, you could definitely benefit from a deep conditioning treatment. You do not have to go to a stylist to get this done. It's very simple to do on your own, and you can buy the products most anywhere. Look for "hair cholesterol." Let it sit in your damp hair for 10-15 minutes, then rinse out. I do this every week, and my hair is always soft and healthy!



Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

What they say is true... it wouldn't hurt to get one. If you don't get one, that doesn't mean you will die for having ugly hair. So what they're telling you is that it's not a necessity as of the moment. I'm sure they will tell you if you really need one. They're leaving it up to you to decide whether or not you're comfortable with the way your hair is now. And they're saying that although it's okay now, it could be better.



If you have extra money to spend and want to maintain healthy hair, then I suggest that you get one. There's really no harm in having prettier hair than you have right now.



Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

they just want ur money! b cuz u can do a hair treatment urself for a whole lot less! just go look in the hair product section for "deep conditioning hair repairs/treatments"



Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

they just want your money.you can do the same thing that they can do at a cheaper price.



Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

Do you see results continue them if your hair does not show a difference then discontinue.



Hair treatment: Do i need it or Do they Just want my Money?

i think you should just use a tre seme shampoo and conditioner, i think the shampoo strengthens hair (and NO! i m NOT ADVERTISING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment