Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

i relaxed my curly hair, and i just love it! it is like perfect wave when i scrunch it with garnier fructis curl gel



but i was wondering, what specific products can make my hair less dry/frizzed and more soft?



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

seriously, it sounds really weird, but mayonnaise. just don't get it on your scalp, or you'll smell like mayo the next day. just rub t in your hair, comb it in the shoer, rinse it out, and shampoo as usual



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

Im not sure if they have it were you are but Joico, My friend had very frizzy and dry hair and now its amazing the change!



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

A simple hot oil treatment, I liked the Got 2 Be one, it works and its not too expensive, also try the new sunsilk leave in stuff for fizz control (green Bottle)



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

I know that you may not want to use this but I too have had problems with dry hair. I started using Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. After a couple of days my hair is so soft you would of thought I used a Salon style shampoo and conditioner. I wouldnt use anything else, not to expensive and is good for not only dry,soft hair but for dandruff too.



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

Wen by Chaz Dean............1-800-757-2100



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

You could try Fructis, Olay, Pantaene, or try to go to google and search up best shampoo brands



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

Hello Hydration, its the blue Herbal Essenses



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

Ghram Webb products are really good. I like it because they have a very low alcohol level so it's not drying,and it smells so good. they have a whole line of products for curly hair. You can get it at regis or ulta.



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

if u get this miracle grow shampoo it's really great!!! it not only gets your hair softer...but it also makes your hair grow!!!



Best treatment/shampoos for dry hair?

i think you should use Nexus shampoo and conditioner it is what they use in salons

No comments:

Post a Comment