Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need information on laser treatment for unwanted hair removal.?

I had some unwanted hair removed from my face. It feels like a rubber band snapping on your face. You can not pluck, wax or shave for 24 hours prior to the procedure. The first time I went I had to have two visits a week a part. The hair was gone for six months. I didn't go back because it is very expensive. One other thing when you are done with the treatment your face will be bright red. Where the hair was will stay puffy and red for a couple of days. I didn't like that because it brought the focus of my face to where the hair was. Good Luck.



I need information on laser treatment for unwanted hair removal.?

Let's face it, excess body hair can be unsightly and embarrassing. Shaving, plucking, waxing and depilatory creams provide temporary fixes that are inconvenient, irritating, messy and only temporary. Electrolysis is time consuming, sometimes painful, and is useful only in removing hair from small areas.



Excess and unwanted hair is a common problem. Women frequently experience this condition on the face, especially the upper lip or eyebrow area, in the bikini area, under the arms or on the legs. Men often wish to rid themselves of hair on their back or chest. They too may have unwanted hair between their eyebrows or on other parts of their face.



Advanced technology lasers and light sources are rapidly changing hair removal treatment, providing gentle, non-invasive and long-lasting solutions to unwanted hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment