Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Does anyone know of a good clinic where I can get a permanent hair removal treatment in the state of

I live in Enterprise, AL and I want to find a place that offers this treatment, I just moved here and I found a couple of places in the yellow pages but I really want to know if anyone knows of a really good one or if you had a good or bad experience. I want to get hair permanently removed from my legs and underarms.



Does anyone know of a good clinic where I can get a permanent hair removal treatment in the state of Alabama?

Removing facial hair through Laser



http://www.askaquery.com/question/Removi...



search in yellowpages for good clinic in Alabama



Does anyone know of a good clinic where I can get a permanent hair removal treatment in the state of Alabama?

Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.



Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.



Electrolysis and laser hair removal are "permanent" hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.



A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment