Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I just bought Ojon restorative hair treatment . Anyone have an tips on how to get the most out of it

I can't figure out how much to use or how long to leave it in. My biggest problem are the "underlayers" in the back of my hair. They are dry, damaged, and hurting from too much curling iron. Lately they've been a knotty mess, and it seems like an awful lot gets ripped out in my comb! I'd be grateful for any advice!



I just bought Ojon restorative hair treatment . Anyone have an tips on how to get the most out of it??

Best advice is take it back %26amp; get Wella's Liquid Hair. It is the BEST thing for damaged hair because it contains hydrolized human hair that will actually absorb %26amp; bond to your hair. I use it daily %26amp; my hair is awesome now. My hair is platinum blonde %26amp; really damaged from all the bleach. Now that I have been using this product for a month, my hair is soft %26amp; strong again. I have tried almost everything else on the market %26amp; nothing comes close to what this has done for me.



Follow this link to see which product it is:



http://www.wellausa.com/consumer/product...

No comments:

Post a Comment