Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Need help finding good skin and hair treatment methods...?

i kno i should consult a doctor or whatever, but let me point out that where i'm from, there aren't that many who would have the right answer for me! i've tried alot of things...but not many gave the results i wanted so i'm askin the world for help!



first of all, i'm a brown skinned *****..not dark brown, not light brown, just brown! now,what can i use 2 treat my scalp? i have a light dandruff problem that SEEMS 2 b going away. i've tried head and shoulders, but of course i can't wash my hair 3 times a week! it would turn back coarse and that is very hard 2 comb out! so is there anything i can use daily without having 2 relax my hair every week? next, my hair. it's kinda long in front but short at the back, thus it's uneven...and if i try to even it, i might as well have bald my head! what can i use 2 grow it evenly? and lastly, is cocoa butter good for my skin? i don't use creams much cause i sweat easily, so should i use it at night b4 bed? thanx



btw, it has 2 b natural/recommended



Need help finding good skin and hair treatment methods...?

after washing your hair, use a rinse of distilled water and apple cider vinegar (a capfull of ACV to 8/9 ounces of water). ACV is a good treatment for dandruff, restores the scalp's natural pH level and is good for the hair. distilled water rinses clear vs tap water that has chemicals that can build-up on the scalp and hair. for hair and skin care go to www.precioushue.com and for natural hair care go to www.precioushue.biz. what you're looking for is at these sites. good luck.



Need help finding good skin and hair treatment methods...?

for your scalp I recommend sunsilk. yes I know its not a dandruff shampoo but it worked for me i have no dandruff. head and shoulders only seemed to make my dandruff worse and it dried out my hair. Try getting sunsilk hydra TLC in the pink bottle. before you go to bed I would put a leave in oil treatment in you hair and when you wake up rinse it out. For skin cocoa butter is excellent for your skin. If you tend to sweat a lot try using a less watery lotion.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment