Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Minioxidil..what do you think of it using hair treatment?

If posible tell me advantages, disadvantages and side effects,



usually i dont suffer of a major hair loss, but my brother is bold so i dont want that...so would it help??



Minioxidil..what do you think of it using hair treatment?

I've been using xandrox15 off and on since last January - (still using the same first bottle - although it's starting to get a bit low). I generally apply before bed.



I also use regular minox 5% in the am.



Hasn't helped me one bit that I can see - but what the hell - 15% minoxidil - Yeah, I'll continue to use it. I was alternating the xandrox15 before bed w/ revivogen serum up until just recently. Have since dropped the revivogen and will apply the xandrox15 more regularly.



An off the top of my head recollection of all people polled from various forums shows a 50 / 50 split for xandrox15 effectiveness.



50% claim it hasn't helped them any more than regular 5% minoxidl.



The other 50% claim very good regrowth results - even at the temporal hairline.



As with any hair regrowth effort - your mileage may vary. ingsaludossssssssssssssssssssssss



Minioxidil..what do you think of it using hair treatment?

It probably won't do much either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment