Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I used the pure olive oil treatment in my hair twice and my hair is still dry. How long does it take

results? My hair is growing fast. On Wednesday's I use the warm pure olive oil in my hair, I leave it in for a hour with a plastic cap. I wash my hair with Creme of Nature moisturizing shampoo and I use Optimum deep conditioner for dry and damaged hair. I then use foaming wrap lotion in my hair and I pull my hair back into a ponytail while my hair dries natural. I leave my hair pulled back. Sometimes I will spray mane and tale leavin conditioner in my hair and keep my hair in a ponytail. I also take hair, nails and skin vitamins. My b/f hates my hair... he always tell me it looks dry. Please help, what is it I am doing wrong.



Thank you in advance for your answers.



I used the pure olive oil treatment in my hair twice and my hair is still dry. How long does it take to see?

Some people have said if their hair is damged or has split ends it does not take the oil good or show results. What condition is your hair in? You may consider getiing a series of micro trims (NO more than 1/4 of an inch each time) over however long you choose.



I used the pure olive oil treatment in my hair twice and my hair is still dry. How long does it take to see?

i am sorry but ur boyfriend annoys me..who is he to tell you that ur hair looks dry and he hates it? Anyway girl let me tell you...all that probally need is a good gloss or a sheen spray to bring back the natural shine...also flat hair reflects light as do curls...so you can try using a flat iron to bring some shine back to ur hair..based upon ur regime i can't suggest anything else to help ur hair other than a protein treatment once a month with the henna placenta pack found in all drugstores and its really cheap that helps to strengthen hair....



I used the pure olive oil treatment in my hair twice and my hair is still dry. How long does it take to see?

Perhaps you have the type of hair that does not respond to oil. Or you could be believing your boyfriend who may have no idea what he is talking about.



The wrap lotion may be the culprit as well. Some foaming wrap lotions have alcohol in it which is very drying on the hair. I suggest you read the ingredients in you setting lotion. If you see SD-40 Alcohol....run for hills. If that the lotion is the problem, try looking for a setting lotion that does not contain alcohol. Or you can try IC spark lites gel. It's clear, it contains no alcohol and it will leave your pony tail smooth. I hope that helps.



I used the pure olive oil treatment in my hair twice and my hair is still dry. How long does it take to see?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment