Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is a Hot Oil treatment for hair??? I need info and links.?

hot oil treatments aren't very good for your hair. they just coat the hair shaft, they don't penetrate it. try getting a reconstructor from a salon, it's like a level up from a conditioner.



What is a Hot Oil treatment for hair??? I need info and links.?

I KNOW ALBERTO VO5 HAS HOT OIL TREATMENTS YOU CAN DO YOURSELF...HERE IS A LINK WITH INFO...



What is a Hot Oil treatment for hair??? I need info and links.?

they just massge you hair with oil.which they heat upto certain temperature.



What is a Hot Oil treatment for hair??? I need info and links.?

a Hot Oil Treatment is what you use on your hair if it needs conditioning, it's basically just a way to deep condition your hair. VO5 has a good one.



What is a Hot Oil treatment for hair??? I need info and links.?

Do Hot oil massage, protien treatment and put fruit pack



once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment