Monday, July 27, 2009

Is my one laser hair removal treatment wasted money?

I decided to start getting Brazilian laser hair removal this year, and had my first treatment back in October. A few weeks afterwards, large patches of hair fell out - great. However, due to finance constraints and general procrastination, I never got around to going back and now it's February! I don't see any difference at all in hair growth, but my question is - because I didn't go back 4-6 weeks afterwards (actually, it's been over three months), is the $180 or whatever I spent on that treatment entirely wasted? Does the hair follicle or whatever it is "recover" if you wait too long between appointments?



Is my one laser hair removal treatment wasted money?

with laser hair removal, it usually takes 5 to 6 treatments for the hair not to grow back at all, as the hair has cyles of growing. With the first session you will notice that hair doesn't grow back as fast. With each subsequent treatment, the hair will not grow back. I had my laser surgery over 10 years ago and no hair has grown back. If you buy a package deal, companies usually give free treatments if the hair does grow back within two years. Some people do take more treatments to see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment