Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How long does a Hair Cellophane Treatment takes?

I decided to have a Hair Cellophane Treatment yesterday. The result was good after but now, I'm not satisfied anymore. My hair is still dry. The gay beautician only allowed the treatment to stay in my hair for almost 15minutes. It cost me P400.00 (approximately $7). Do i have the right to come back and complain about the result of the treatment?



How long does a Hair Cellophane Treatment takes?

Unfortunately when you get a cellophane it stiffens your hair. Just let it wear off and it will. There isn't anything you can do that isn't going to damage your hair even more that will help make your hair feel better. I sure hope it's shiny though cause that's the purpose for those and a type of soft highlight. I think 15 minutes is typical for cellophane's. You can complain, but $7 is hardly worth your stress of complaining is it? You would spend that in gas alone! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment