Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best treatment for preventing hair loss/regaining lost hair? Any experience with laser t

preventing hair loss / regaining lost hair.



What is the best treatment for preventing hair loss/regaining lost hair? Any experience with laser treatment??

I'm researching this myself so I thought that my experiences might be useful. If its diagnosed as male pattern baldness, then its hereditory and you wont get it back. Most products are rubbish. If you are going to use anything 'Regaine' is your best bet . You might be able to prevent further loss though.



If you want a cosmetic improver, I have heard that meshing is very effective and realistic. An extermely fine/invisible mesh is glued or otherwise attached to your scalp and hair is woven into it. It great for creating a natural hairline, which you will never get from a wig or hairpiece. Its custom designed for your individual needs, and can potentially last from 3 months to a year if your are careful with it. Probably very expensive, though, Im looking into that now...hold this space..



What is the best treatment for preventing hair loss/regaining lost hair? Any experience with laser treatment??

When someone discovers the answer to this, they will become millionaires overnight.



What is the best treatment for preventing hair loss/regaining lost hair? Any experience with laser treatment??

many years ago my wife made me go to the doctors about my hair loss i asked the doctor if there was anythink i could do pointing to his bald head he said what do you think lol



What is the best treatment for preventing hair loss/regaining lost hair? Any experience with laser treatment??

I don't know much about hair loss (touch wood) but I do know that REVLON PROFESSIONAL recently invented a patch against hair loss. It is said to be revolutionnary. It isn't a scam because Revlon (the American giant) puts their name on it. Also, I believe that hair loss and grey hair can be due to an iron deficiency as well as a Vitamin B deficiency.



http://www.ukhairdressers.com/store/deta...

No comments:

Post a Comment