Thursday, July 23, 2009

I bought a Protein Boost treatment from the salon for my hair but i dont know really how to use it.?

It says if you massage into your hair after shampooing it will lather. But it does not lather and my hair is no different from before. Also it says rinse after 3-5 mins but am sure my hairdresser left it on my hair apart from on the roots. like a leave in treatment. Can someone tell me how i can make it lather and work? Its by a company called Regis.



I bought a Protein Boost treatment from the salon for my hair but i dont know really how to use it.?

after you rinse the shampoo out of your hair towel dry it. you must make sure the shampoo is completely rinsed out first.



if it's the same protein boost treatment they used to have it's either in a spray bottle or a squeeze bottle (it's really thin like water). i like it best out of the spray. spray on all over and massage in (don't rub your hair together between your hands and fingers. it causes split ends). it doesn't lather a whole lot. leave in up to 10 minutes. rinse with warm water first then switch to cool water.



regis stysists usually use it as a leave in treatment after a chemical service to help neutralize the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment