Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

Hello,



I've just come back from holiday, sun, sea and chlorine has left my hair in desperate state of repair! I also think my hair started to break off (first time its done this). I need a good hair mask or any tips of what i should do and get my hair back to its full thickness and health? It doesnt matter how much it costs. Just the best treatment please!



I also bleach my hair - please no telling me how i should etc i've heard it before! I am trying to find a colourant that will match my colour instead of bleaching!



Thanks in advance!



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

Damaged hair can't be permanently repaired. Conditioning treatments can improve the texture but if you have broken ends then you need to go and have a professional haircut to remove them before they damage the structure of your hair-shafts. A good hairdresser will identify exactly what treatments would improve your hair - salons that sell Keristase, Paul Mitchell or Tigi products are the best.



Only time is going to do all the repair, but you can remove the damage!



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

Try applying Henna on your hair for an hour then wash it of with shapoo 3 times or until its gone



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

Garnier Fructis got an "Oil Repair Mask" - specially for damaged and stressed hair. you can also use shampoo and conditioner from that series. it's great stuff.



L'Or鑼卆l Professional got some good hair masks for stressed hair.



what you can also do is use olive oil and egg as a selfmade mask. google it, or ask your mom (she may know that) as to how long its left in.



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

i set mine on fire! was an accident lol but iv used v05 moisture soak and its worked wanders for me and i cover it in serum. try not to straighten or blowdry, hard i know but thats what iv had to do!



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

Ask your hairdresser about a product call "Angel Tears" Rescue treatment I think its from GHD. I used it on my hair when the ends were very dry from using hair straighteners it, I used it on a regular basis and it worked for me.



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

sounds like u need to av a gud hair cut! tho if your hair is dry u cud try a conditioning treatment. i use my normal conditioner apply to ur hair wrap ur hair in cling film then put a hot towel round ur hair leave for 30mins then rinse. help that helps



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Haircare Recipes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Hair Fruit Pack



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Best hair treatment or mask? In desperate need of repair!?

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list



http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad...

No comments:

Post a Comment