Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair treatment....?

my hair is curly,and i straightened it like a year ago. the top part of my hair is curly,and my bottom is straight,so it looks weird! i'm too young to go by myself,and my mom's too busy to get an appointment for my hair...and i usually just blow dry my hair to make the curly part straight so it won't look weird...but obviously that brings damage..but if i don't do it i'll look like a clown so...is there any thing that'll make my curly hair calm down a bit? i tried braids,but it doesn't look good on me,thanks!



Hair treatment....?

If you don't own straighteners then the blow drying method will be fine, but you should use a heat protection spray on your hair to minimise damage (Same goes if you use straighteners).



Hair treatment....?

don't mess with your hair too much, it will get damaged and fall out, and break off



Hair treatment....?

You can get a spray on product by bedhead which guarantees poker straight hair, but it's about ten quid. Mine has lasted months alreay though cos you don't need much. Also, you could use kirby grips to disguise it a bit?



Hair treatment....?

I don't know for sure if this will work for your hair, but whenever it is wet if you have a diffuser turn your head upside down and dry it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment