Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Malibu hair treatment ???

My stylist said that my hair is really damamged from the chlorine buildup-since I am a swimmer. However, my hair is colored brunette and I have a straight perm, which I don't think she knows about. She suggested a malibu treatment-but will this undo the straight perm and take the color out of my hair? Thanks so much



Malibu hair treatment ???

It won't undo the perm but it may dry you hair out even more and lighten the color.. I use those on people when I want to take rust out of there hair from the water softerns here in the country or to lighten up a persons color if it is to dark. I woulds,t do it, a good shampoo that removes chlorine like Paul Mitchell I don;t remember if it is 1 or 2 Godd luck



Malibu hair treatment ???

u cant un-do a perm with a hair treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment