Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to

im a male and im 16yrs old... i need some natural treatments to treat my hair...



my hair is curly, and it don't even bounce even it has a length that reaches my eye if pulled down...



i want my hair to get straight and alive even though it take a long time to heal



PLS I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT THIS..



TNX



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

Each time u wash yr hair, apply conditioner to it and leave it for 5-10 mins before wash-off. Try DIY hair spa twice a week.



After wash, don't use hair dryer. apply some hair moisturizing agent. This works for me!



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

Have you done anything to it like colored it or used heat to style it? If so, you need to repair the damage first from that. If you want straight hair... well, I like curly hair but you can do what Justin Timberlake did and keep it really short. I think that looks good. Anything else like getting it chemically straightened would be an awful lot of work.



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

Put mayonnaise on your hair and leave it all day. Of course do not go anywhere while this is on your hair. Use hair products that are not harmful to your hair. Nothing with alcohol. I find Aveda products are most beneficial to dry hair.



You will have to wash the mayonnaise out a few times....but it will be soft .



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

If you can find virgin coconut oil. you can find it in asian supermarkets or filipino shops



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

you can deep condition and flat iron it yourself or go to a professional.



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

you could try and use suave sleek conditioner my hair was the same way till i used it so mabey it will work 4 u



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

hi first shave all ur hair then start to treat it by oiles such as olive oil mixed with egg and honey and i spoon of viniger u might find it repolsive but it workes try it or simply u can by treatmentmix from shops



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

I have the same prob.............ok...in a cup fill 1/4 part with olive oil......it makes the hair soft and healthy and the rest with mayo...........mixit up real well..........apply it well on ur hair and comb thru it once or twice....it will b difficult but do it...leave it for 45 min and then dip ur towel in really hot water ..remove the water and then wrap ur hair around in it............don't get urself burnt..............wash with any good shampoo......i prefer herba essence............after u shower spray an anti frizz serum...i use dove...its very good........



hope this helps u



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

apply good quality heena along with a good quantity of curd on your hair fortnightly.Then wash ur hair with water only after the heena dries up.Then apply mustard oil and keep it on your hair over night.Then finally shampoo your hair the other day.Your hair will surely become lively in just 2 trials.I have used this treatment myself.it really works.



My hair is dry, frizzy and curly... i need some help for this.. What natural treatment do i need to do?

There is a product you can buy at any cvs or rite aid called cholesterol. It is really inexpensive but It can be bought in most of the African American sections as well. I can't remember the name of the brand but It's like Helen Curtis or something like that. Anywho, it's a hot oil that is made for majorly conditioning hair. It can't be put on the roots or your hair will get too greasy.All you need to do is get someone to comb it through the tips of your hair and then sit with a shower cap under a hair drier for about 25 minutes. Wash out with warm water. This will really get your hair soft and more manageable. Do this several times (no more than 1x a week, I'd go every other week) and it will repair any damage done to your hair from previous chemical damage. If you have no other damage a chemical straightener usually does the trick. I'd go to a professional to get this done because it is very touchy. You can't touch the scalp with most either. It'd be hard to do youself.

No comments:

Post a Comment