Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Treatment for dyed and damaged hair?

I have really damaged hair, and my hairdressers have told me I shouldn't dye it because of that.



I really want to make some change with my hair though,



so, what kind of hair treatment could I use?



Treatment for dyed and damaged hair?

http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index...



hope is helps :)



Treatment for dyed and damaged hair?

If your hair isn't already colored, try a coconut oil treatment. Coconut oil is sold in Indo-Pak grocery stores (get Vatika brand Coconut oil--no other brand or kind--the others are smelly). Warm the bottle in some hot water and apply to hair and let sit before shampooing. I also recommend ColorVive hair mask.



If you have dyed it or chemically straightened it, go to the salon and get it deep conditioned, because otherwise you might ruin the treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment