Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Share your secret recipes please.. hair treatment for very damages hair!!!?

My hair is frizzy and weighless, thats why I use iron straightening and blow dyer oftenly..or everytime I need to look better. And now I realize It damages my hair badly..



Does anyone here would share with me about secret recipes/ home recipes to recover damages hair, specially someone who have the same problem with me..



Do hot oil treatment is works?



Do aloe vera works?



All I want is soft shiny hair without frizzines and dryness.



I dont want to use chemicals product, just natural hair treatment remedies please..



Share your secret recipes please.. hair treatment for very damages hair!!!?

...I suffered like that as a child you know trial and error with products and hair care...I have come to this conclusion...



1. Buy products for your hair type...if you have damaged, dry hair now then use products geared toward those symptoms until they get better and even then you can still continue use...( I use deep conditioner for severely damaged hair yet stylists always say my hair is in good condition )



2. Look up how to actualy wash and condition your hair as well as comb it...I was told by professionals wash the hair in warm water and when washing don't pile hair up on your head, this adds to tangles, and when you condition start from the ends because they are the most stressed part of the hair and let conditioner sit for a min or two then rinse with cooler water because this actualy closes the hair cuticle and locks the conditioner in, if you rinse with hot water it's like you never put conditioner on your hair...whan combing take small sections and start from the eds of the hair then work your way up...



3. Deep Condition too...at least twice a month...leave in conditioner is good for your hair and also weighs it down (you said your hair was weightless)



4. Get a good trim



5. Leave the iron alone for a while...try to braid your hair before bed to add some wave and bounce so you can wear that style instead of the usual straight look you know experiment with looks...



...yes hot oil is good for hair try it and see if it's for you...also I think Dove hair products may be good for you read the labels front to back and if you agree give it a try...



...and remember the inside counts too hair becomes healthy due to a healthy inside just as skin does work that way too...topical things can only help you but so much...also it didn't take over night for your hair to become this way so it won't take over night for results to show up...



Share your secret recipes please.. hair treatment for very damages hair!!!?

I stopped blow drying my hair b/c it damaged my fine hair so easily. I stopped blow drying and used conditioner every time I shampooed. Then once a week used a special oil treatment (VO5 has a cheap and effective one) to soak for about ten minutes. My hair started to look better within months.



Share your secret recipes please.. hair treatment for very damages hair!!!?

add few drops of lemon juice in coconut oil



take 3 capsules of vitamine E



open these capsules and add with the oil



apply this oil 3 times in a week



keep it over night

No comments:

Post a Comment