Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nioxin hair treatment?

i want my hair to grow faster, so i want to buy the nioxin hair treatment. has anyone ever used it or known any one who has? if so what were the results? and what system would i use? thankyou



Nioxin hair treatment?

Its awesome! I've used it, so has my mom, and many of my clients.



The best way to start is to get the starter kit. It comes with the Cleanser(shampoo), Scalp Therapy(conditioner) and Treatment.



The different options are :



fine, normal or course



chemically treated or not



early stages or visibly thin



It says the combinations of these 3 right on the front of the starter kit box so you just have to pick the one that best describes your hair.



Nioxin hair treatment?

OMG!!!!!! i use nioxin and i have goten anazing resalts.i used to die my hair sooooooooooooo much,blon,blue,pink,and brown. My hair was starting to break so i starred using nioxin and my hair has gotten thiker,longer, and healthyer!!!!!!!!!!! you should get great resalts to!

No comments:

Post a Comment