Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whats a good treatment for my hair?

i have normal hair its like curly but not to curly juss fair enough...but everytime i straighten my hair with the blow dryer and then the iron i have a bunch of lil hair standing up in the front i hate this ...what a good hair treatment to stop the frizz from standing.



Whats a good treatment for my hair?

sounds kinda weird but....i hear washing eggs yolks in hair help



Whats a good treatment for my hair?

i have the same hair. what i do is, i buy sun silk straight and smooth, or whatever. and then i straighten it. DO NOT BLOW-DRY. that will frizz it out. :]



Whats a good treatment for my hair?

walmart carries a sheen spray in the cosmetics dept. Just spray it on and brush thru.



Whats a good treatment for my hair?

pantene and suave but pantene iz the best



Whats a good treatment for my hair?

That's static electricity. Use more hair conditioner or static cling spray. just a light mist will put the hair back down if it's trying to float. Or hair sprays.



Whats a good treatment for my hair?

after ur done doing ur hair take a peice of ice and rub it on the frizzy parts of ur hair it works really well



Whats a good treatment for my hair?

a good way to straighten ur hair is to use a medium sized rollers



cuz then it "defuses" the curls that u have now....but before u do that put in sum texturizing hair cream or sum bosley hair cream



that stuff works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment