Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Would hair treatment at a salon help my wavy, dry, frizzy hair?

The last time I had my haircut the hair stylist gave me advice that I should go for regular hair treatments because my hair's porous and it tends to go dry which causes the frizz. It goes halfway down my back.



I've tried using anti-frizz creams for months, and it doesn't work. I used leave-in conditioners, they don't work either. I used shampoo (the most gentle kind) and conditioner, that doesn't do any change either.



Don't mention hot irons, they totally destroy my hair by making it even dryer.



I want to rule out permanent hair straightening coz I hate how hair looks when it's growing out over the years after that.



So I just want to be able to manage my hair. And I want it to stay down when I actually let it down. Not as though every strand is petrified of each other, if you know what I mean. Would hair treatment help? If so how often would I have to go for this? Should I keep using conditioner or leave-in stuff just to keep it moisturized although I really don't see any differenc



Would hair treatment at a salon help my wavy, dry, frizzy hair?

Of cos you should go 4 hair treatment. If you live in Singapore, I suggest you go to well known salons like Monsoon as they have very good treatment for different types of hair.



Would hair treatment at a salon help my wavy, dry, frizzy hair?

Yes sure just like ask how ever is doing ur hair like wat they put in it and like buy that product and ask them wat type of shamppo and products u should use. and buy it



Would hair treatment at a salon help my wavy, dry, frizzy hair?

Maybe the dryness is causing static electricity making your hair disorganized. Your hair moving across your back may be making static. If you have a wave pattern that is disorganized no creams or treatments will help. They are only topical and won't alter the hair internally. There is a treatment that is semi permanent so it lasts longer than a topical treatment that reduces frizz and adds shininess. It is a coating that fills the hair and doesn't alter the internal structure like permanent straightening. Check out Brazilian Keratin Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment