Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair treatment, serum?

I'm having problems with my hair. My hair doesn't really feel dry but it looks dry! How do I deal with it? Should I go to a salon and do some treatment or just apply certain hair products?



Also, do recommend some serum that aren't too expensive.



Many thanks.



Hair treatment, serum?

I have used sunsilk hydra tlc for a while and my hair has become so soft. You might also want to try Pantene's line of treatments.



Hair treatment, serum?

some TLC works wonders in your hair. You can find that stuff in the shapoo and conditioner sunsilk, (the pink one.)



also a shampoo called ice cap, it is used by proffesstional salons, you can buy at most salons, it doesnt smell good but not bad either, (dont expect it to smell like flowers or normal shampoo), but wow does it do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment