Saturday, July 25, 2009

**ive just had laser treatment on my face the clinic told me the hair falls out it self but after ho

ive just had my 1st treatment but was told that the hair will fall out it self 3 days down the line it looks the same...im a bloke just had it done to make my beard line look cleaner....thanks all also is ipl better or laser



**ive just had laser treatment on my face the clinic told me the hair falls out it self but after how long...?

i've had this laser treatment before and the hair fell out a couple of days later, but not all of it. I didnt like that treatment. Then i went somewhere else and they shaved me first, then did the laser and said it would take time to grow back in, eventually (after enough treatments) it wouldn't grow in at all or just sparsely. I dont know the type of laser used but I really liked it. It took awhile but the hair eventually did not grow back and at least in the meantime I wasn't walking around all hairy =o)



**ive just had laser treatment on my face the clinic told me the hair falls out it self but after how long...?

It takes 7-10 days. Hair not effected by the treatment will remain. After six days I'll sometimes pick at it and pull it out when I'm driving or when I'm bored. This is not necessary. After ten + days it will just fall out.



I have had eight laser hair removal treatments. I have seen around 75% effectiveness so far. Each time it has been more and more effective. I am currently pretty satisfied with the treatments. I believe that after my tenth treatment I will only have to come back in once every two or three years. I started with a lot of dark hair and a medium complexion though. I would say that the lighter hairs take more treatments.



I don't do it through an MD. You don't have to do it with an MD and it is cheaper. You can get numbing cream prescribed from your doctor and it cost five bucks a tube with insurance. I had laser done a few years ago and it wasn't all that affective. They used a diode laser. I'm sure that there have been advancements in diode lasers since I had it done years ago, but the treatments I have been recieving over the last year are with an alexandrite laser.

No comments:

Post a Comment