Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Laser hair removal treatment TOMORROW. please help~?

I went to see the doc today for upper lip hair treatment (laser, permanent)



and he says 4-6 treatment total, once every 4 weeks and I will be spending about $800-1000 (for multiple treatments)



But the doc says



"IT MIGHT WORK"



"hair is too fine"



"50% chance for regrowth"



etc...



Why would i spend so much money, time, and effort if it is only "might work"?



I made an appointment for the first treatment tomorrow anyway, but now I am not sure if I really want to. please help...



by the way, hair on my face, upper lip, is very fine, i never shave or pluck. I can hide somehow with my make-up but I am afraid it starts showing more than before as I am getting older. I really want to get rid of it!



Thanks



Laser hair removal treatment TOMORROW. please help~?

why not just wax? it is so much more economical and will work well.



EVery beauty salon has a person who will do this for you.



Laser hair removal treatment TOMORROW. please help~?

if theres only a possibility i wouldnt..unless you want to spend the money you know..its up to you..are you willing to waste 800-1000 bucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment