Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can I apply hair spa solutions on my hair after a cellphone treatment??cellophane treatment versus h

I'm planning to have a cellophane treatment for my hair %26lt;due to curly ends and some hair protection%26gt; but I'm currently having problems with falling hair. It's not due to breakage of hair strands. Strands of hair tend to fall from the roots..Can cellphane treatments trigger a more severe hair loss?? Is it okay for me to undergo such hair treatment? All answers are fully appreaciated!



If it's okay to have the treatment, can i still use hair spa solutions like every other month or so? My cousin and I plans to hair spa each others hair for X-mas bonding sessions(",). What will be the possible effects if i do so??



Thanks!



Can I apply hair spa solutions on my hair after a cellphone treatment??cellophane treatment versus hair loss?

ya no. fo sho. who, it rimadilios

No comments:

Post a Comment