Thursday, July 23, 2009

What should i expect from first laser hair treatment?

I recently had my first treatment on my face and neck. I know it takes a while for the hair to come out and the first results aren't permanent, but it looks like most of the treated hair wasn't burned at all. It's actually still growing. Is this normal after the first treatment? Should they use a stronger/different laser?



p.s. i am fair skinned with darker hair



What should i expect from first laser hair treatment?

Doesn't sound as if it worked. Did your face seem sunburned after the treatment? I am fair skinned and dark haired and I had to cover my face (due to the redness and sensitivity) when I left the doctor's office. By the way it wasn't worth the cost and grief, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment