Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I

What's hair treatment? What's the use of it? (I've never done it before). My hairs are falling (I'm male, age 24). I've a very bad hair (it won't stay proper). My friend sugested me to do hair treatment %26amp; another guy told me about 'iron straightening'. Is it helpful to do hair treatment? Any problem may occor if I do iron straightening?(remember.. my hair is already in a falling condition). It will be verymuch helpful for me if I get a useful answer (no useless %26amp; funny answers pls..). Thanks in advance.



What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I do iron straight?

cholesterol treatment.you can find it at walmart or beauty supply stores.



What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I do iron straight?

Im sorry



What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I do iron straight?

Best treatment for hair....



Eat healthy



Live stressfree



Spread love, joy and happiness



...



and.... clean them frequently!



What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I do iron straight?

You should check with your doctor and get an appointment with a dermatologist. "iron straightening" is just a way girls with curly hair make their hair flat and straight. Do do that. Good luck!



What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I do iron straight?

When you wrote hair treatments... did you mean hair transplants? Those are very expensive...



I'll tell you something... shave it all off. Or, keep it very short. Many girls love bald men, especially clean shaven bald men.



Good Luck.



What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I do iron straight?

I've never heard about 'iron straightening' (if he's talking about straightening hair like some curl their hair, I'd suggest not to). All that will do is put stress on the hair and scalp. There are a number of types of hair treatment, all of which are better off for you the earlier you start.



What's hair treatment? My hairs falling (Male 24). I've a bad hair. Any problem occor if I do iron straight?

a good diet will make your hair healthy, which includes shine, silkiness, softness, strength, and manageability.



vitamin e is good for the hair



it is moisturizing



and vitamin a



is good for the scalp



and healthy hair growth



protein makes ur hair grow faster than anything else because



hair is basically made of protein



so



eat eggs.. and dairy products



yogurt, milk, soymilk, and tofu are great examples



citrus fruits are also good for the hair.. and seaweed has a lot of vitamin a. vitamin a can be found in leafy veggies and carrots, especially. it is important to drink enough water to keep ur hair hydrated. 8-10 glasses is suggested for healthy hair growth. also, iron plays an important role in maintaining and growing healthy hair. iron brings oxygen to the hair, allowing it to breathe like us basically



(not the same way obviously)



and so if u dont take enough iron.. ur hair will be starved of oxygen and lose its shine, luster, etc.



b vitamins are also great for the hair. salmon, coldwater fish, and sardines are great fish that contain many of the vitamins hair needs.



i hope this information helped you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment